This Béis Duffle Is My Must-Have for Flights and Road Trips

A Travel Duffle That Combines Style and Practicality
Finding a travel bag that is functional, easy to carry, and stylish can be quite the challenge. While I've come across several great options for weekend getaways, one particular duffle has stood out as a top choice. The Béis Travel Duffle, priced at $128, caught my attention when it was released earlier this year. It seemed to meet all the criteria I look for in a travel bag—organization, durability, and aesthetics. After testing it myself, I can confidently say that this duffle has become one of my go-to options for any trip.
Key Features of the Béis Travel Duffle
One of the standout features of the Béis Travel Duffle is its impressive organizational design. The bag includes two side compartments that fully zip closed, making it easy to keep items separated. Each of these compartments also has zippered pockets, offering additional space for smaller items. In the middle, there's a padded laptop sleeve that comfortably fits a 13-inch device. It’s also spacious enough to accommodate a tablet, iPad, or Kindle alongside the laptop.
The duffle also comes with two exterior pockets. One of them includes a built-in key leash, while the other has a bottom zipper that allows it to transform into a trolley sleeve. This makes it incredibly convenient for attaching to a suitcase during travel.
Another notable feature is the adjustable strap, which can be used as a shoulder strap or a crossbody strap. The bag is made from durable nylon fabric with a polyester lining, ensuring it can withstand the rigors of travel. Additionally, the duffle unzips to lay flat, making it easy to sort through everything you've packed inside.
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions: 12.20 inches by 7.48 inches by 17 inches
- Fabric: Nylon and Polyester
- Weight: 2.82 pounds
My Experience Using the Béis Travel Duffle
When I first received the Béis Travel Duffle, I expected it to hold more than it did. I tried packing it for a three-night getaway, but I didn’t come close to filling it up. (It’s worth noting that I’m not a light packer, especially since I often have to bring along food, treats, and other essentials for my dog.) However, after rearranging my belongings, I found it to be the perfect size for fitting all my miscellaneous items and pouches filled with makeup, body care products, and similar items. This left room in my larger bag for just my clothes.
I also took the duffle on a longer trip as an extra check-in bag to hold some items I planned to pick up while visiting family. I was very impressed—not only with how well it held up during travel, but also with how clean it came out afterward. The brand notes that it should be spot cleaned, but I threw mine in the washer and allowed it to air dry. Every mark completely came off, so I’ll likely use this method again in the future to keep it looking as good as new.
Final Thoughts
Overall, the Béis Travel Duffle is one of my favorite travel bags. It’s perfect for either an overnight stay or as an extra bag/carry-on option for longer trips. I know I’ll be using it for both from now on. If you're looking for a versatile, well-designed travel bag that combines style and practicality, the Béis Travel Duffle is definitely worth considering.
Post a Comment for "This Béis Duffle Is My Must-Have for Flights and Road Trips"
Post a Comment